Ask A Master Facilitator
In this series of short videos posted every Monday, Master Facilitator Sardek Love answers questions and provides specific, actionable steps to take to overcome the top challenges training professionals face when designing and facilitating live, instructor-led training programs.
Click the Image to watch the Video ====>
Listen to Sardek being interviewed by the hosts of the Inspired Insights Podcast
10 Reasons to listen to the podcast. After listening, you'll learn:
- The 5 habits of high-performing leaders
- The #1 source of innovation inside any organization
- Why quiet quitting is exploding in popularity
- What high-performing leaders do to create high-performing teams
- The #1 mistake leaders (and everyone else) is making
- The #1 habit that is destroying profitability, employee engagement, and employee retention
- How to use the Curious Ask Method to solve problems faster, easier, and cheaper
- The #1 type of question leaders and training professionals ask that is guaranteed to get a response 100% of the time
- The single chapter that everyone is talking about in my new book - Presentation Essentials - causing the book to sell out.
- My top 4 recommendations of resources (books and podcasts) for growing your leadership and influencing skills
Share the link to the podcast with your peers and colleagues. They will thank you for it!Click Here to Listen to the Podcast
Not A Member of my Ask A Master Facilitator Tribe?
Join the 4,400+ Members Who Get Tips and Strategies for Supercharging Your Facilitation Skills Sent Weekly to Your Inbox
BONUS: SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY EMAIL AND RECEIVE ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR USING HUMOR IN VIRTUAL TRAINING
Subscribe NOW and you'll gain access to 5 additional videos containing examples of how to easily add humor into your virtual presentations.
Your privacy is important to us. We will never share your information and we will not spam you. By signing up you'll also receive access to training industry tips and exclusive offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.